Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday April 30

I spent all morning cleaning up :)
At some point I should have everything nice and super clean so I will only have to maintain!
But we had some people (Plumber/electrician/ac/heater) coming over with our builder to check things out to see how it will all work out when we get going on this remodel.
So I wanted things to be clean in the laundry room area and places that don't usually get a good cleaning :)
Port played with Cannon at his house all morning and then Cannon came over and I watched him for Stacia until the girls got home.
It is so nice that those boys get along so well.
*****
Girls got home and I went for a run.
I do like running in the mornings better, but it is nice to at least get out.
The kids were all outside playing when I got home.
It was beautiful outside.
Elsie didn't last too long out there once I got home, but the other three had fun playing ball games with each other.
And Elsie spent her time reading to Wuvey.
Which is awesome.
I love when she sits and reads, and she has been doing it a lot more lately.
More confident with it.
Makes me happy :)
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I like that they are throwing the ball over the bushes! Fun!

Elsie's reading makes me happy too!