Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday April 27

It was a wonderful Sunday :)
I made the family take a family picture when we got home from church...just cause they were all wearing their Easter best.....
And me in my lounge pant/skirt :)
I think it turned out good, if I do say so myself!
It was Ward conference today....meaning the stake primary presidency was in there for sharing time....MY sharing time!
I have tried not to think too much about that part, and I think I did good.
I have definitely gotten WAAAAYYYY better at this public speaking thing.
I am not saying I am good at it, just less nervous about it :)
But I think it did go really well today and the kids were engaged and I think they went home with the message I wanted them to get (we can show love to our family members).
After dinner, we headed outside.
Dad will be gone again all week, teaching another class.
And it was so nice outside...
Elsie and I had a little Buffalo hunt and picked some Lilacs.
I am so glad they are blooming this year :)
Last year there was a frost that killed them, so no blooms.
I love the lilacs and the smell.
We cut some to put in the house....and will continue to do it until they aren't blooming anymore!
We played basketball, did some tire-swingin', played fetch with Mater, and he also got cuddles from Elsie.
Oh, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt wearing!
That is the shirt Port got for Dad on his birthday and he gets so happy every time dad throws it on :)
It's the little things in life, right!
It was a great evening.
Madi went to a Fireside later on....it is still weird that she is so old :(
Its good and bad, I guess.
Anyway, it was a beautiful day.
 














1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Beautiful Day!! I love all of your Easter outfits!!