Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday April 26

Oh man....it's been a work filled Saturday.
I told the kids last night that they could sleep in, but at 9:00 we were starting chores.
I made little cards for each place that needed cleaning, and what needed to be done in that space.
Then the kids picked the cards they wanted to do :)
Worked out pretty great.....maybe it is a good plan to stick with!
Dad was happy that it wasn't rainy outside so he could get some stuff done that he has been itching to do all week while teaching this class.
He didn't do EVERYTHING he wanted to do....but he never does.
His list is just too long :)
I went for a run later in the day, which was so nice, but super windy!
I guess it could be resistance training.....ha ha :)
Once we got showered and cleaned up, Dad took me out on a date.
We met Drew and Heather at Famous Dave's and had some yummy BBQ.
We stayed and talked for a while....it will be fun when it is summer time and we can get our families together more often!
Thanks for the fun night guys.
After that we made a run to Target.....I never get to that end of town, so you have to take advantage when you do!
I got some shoes that I wanted to get when we were in Utah, but good thing I didn't get them then, cause now they are 50% off!
Awesome!
But really I needed a skirt.
I found the perfect one..........except, they were lounge pants.
So.......
Yep, I bought them and I am turning it into a skirt.
Oh, believe me, I kinda annoy myself too.
Honestly, it is hard for me to go and buy something without thinking of a way I would like to alter it.....dumb.
Drives me crazy.
No pictures today.....bummer :(


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

That's a good day!

I want to see a pic of you modeling your new skirt after you alter it!!!