Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday March 25

So I didn't push the kids to do anything this morning.
I just cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped, cleaned the front room good.....
And the kids all played really nice downstairs together.
After lunch we headed outside to get some outdoor work done.
The big girls cleaned out the bunny cages and the chicken coop too.
They stuck the bunnies inside the "spin cycle" tub on it's side.
It worked out great.
I worked on my rock 'wall' to go around the raspberries.
It doesn't look super great right now....but it will be really nice.
We will fill it with some good dirt and plant some more raspberries.
I think it will be great :)
Then we picked up more fruit tree branches.....and trimmed more.
I sure hope we get some fruit this year!!!!!
 





1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Glad today went better! The bunnies look so sweet! I'm excited to see how your rock wall progresses!