Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday March 24

Well......I had planned to get a lot done today.
Planned for the kids to be really helpful.....
But really, they fought pretty much all day.
They, as in Madi and Cassi :(
Maybe tomorrow will be better......
Maybe.....
*****
I did get to go for a run and then while the kids played outside I started putting rocks around the raspberries.......it's gonna take a lot more time, but I think it will work out good.
Elsie had PT today at 2.
She worked really hard for Katie, but she did have a few stubborn moments....
That's about the time of day she is stubborn at school too.
I wonder if it has something to do with the time of day, just after she ate, maybe a little extra tired.
I don't know.
But she did work hard.
We worked on a lot of squatting today, and I see a lot of progress in that area that I haven't seen for a while.
So that is really cool.
She still needs help and support, but she is willing to keep working on it (usually) and that is a good thing.
She makes me proud.
*****
The rest of the day was kind of a bust......
More fighting.
I promised them fun stuff if they would just get along and help me.
And it's not like I am asking much....laundry and make beds, that kind of stuff.
I love them, but man they are driving me crazy.
I do have fun things planned for them to do, but we aren't gonna do them if they can't be nice!
Right?
Or am I the mean one for asking them to get some stuff done during Spring Break??????
*****
Avery came over late this afternoon, just before dinner time.
Cassi had worked on cleaning her room so I let her play for a little bit.
Porter also went over to Cannon's house to play while Avery was over here.
Cass and Avery painted some rocks and then hid them and made a scavenger hunt for Elsie to find the rocks.
It was pretty cute, and Elsie was super excited about it.
So that's a good thing from today.....
They even found a heart rock for me :)
 






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry about all of the fighting. :(

I hope the rest of the week gets better. The pics of the scavenger hunt are great!