Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday March 23

ARG!!!!
I wrote my post for yesterday and was ready to post it when blogger quite working.....and for some reason it didn't save :(
So I will go at it again, maybe tomorrow........
*****
Today was Stake Conference.
Madi and Cassi wanted to go......but the little ones......well, we decided to leave them home.
I went with the big girls and the little ones stayed with Dad.
It was such a great meeting and I really enjoyed it with the two big girls.
I wonder if they make transcripts available.....I sure enjoyed the talks.
I wish I would have taken notes :)
It was a beautiful day, so we spent most of it outside once we got home.
The kids had some bunny time.
We need to start thinking of trying to sell them for Easter time.........
So now it is Spring break week.
I have some things I want to get done....but we also want to do some fun things too :)
I am sure it will be a great week.....I hope the weather is good!
 





 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The bunnies look so fun! What a beautiful day for all of you!