Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday March 26

We got the posts set for the fence that we hadn't planned on putting in yet :)
It looks nice and we will get the wire up soon.
Guess what I found out today (with the help of sending pictures to my mom :).....
WE HAVE 3 APRICOT TREES!!!!
Fun!!!
I hope we don't have a late front this year so we can actually get some fruit!!!!
I saw all the 'popcorn' blossoms and got so happy to have our very own Apricot trees!!!!
*****
After lunch I took Elsie and Cassi over to Jenni's house to play with Alex and Ayden.
They haven't played in a while, so it was good to get them together.
We made a stop at Sister Rolls house before going to Jenni's.
It was so good to see her.
Elsie has been so very excited :)
So glad that we stay in touch with her.
*****
Back at home there was a lot of working going on.
Madi took care of and played with Porter, Max and Graham.
Dad and I pulled out a few trees we didn't want and also planted our Christmas tree.
Dad loaded him dump truck with dirt from the pasture and we dumped it into the raspberry spot, thank goodness for that dump truck ;)
****
I went and picked up the girls later on, and picked up pizza too, for dinner.
Then we all relaxed together as a family.
It was a pretty good day.
*****
Oh, and Cassi painted a beautiful picture of Christ this morning.
I wish I would have given her some watercolor paper to paint on, but it was on a matte board.
She went in after it had dried and used colored pencils to fill in some spots.
It turned out awesome!
I LOVE it!!!!!
 

 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Another good, busy day! :o)

So fun you got to spend some time with Sister Roll!

Cassi is a great little artist!