Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday March 31

Elsie was up a little early this morning, not too early, but earlier than her usual.
She seemed fine, until she had a meltdown :(
She was grumpy and whiny and I knew she wouldn't be going to school.
If I couldn't get her to cooperate, they wouldn't be able to do it at school either.
So I kept her home.
I took Cassi to school, and then went to take Porter to speech.
He was excited about going until we got there.
He had a similar kind of meltdown that Cassi used to have last year :(
Not good!!!!!!
I know we are getting over the Spring Break week, but this was ridiculous!!!!
I didn't make him go.
No big deal.
Once we were all home.....oh man!!!!!
They were both so ornery!!!!!
I got nothing done today because I was busy breaking up fights, and trying to make them happy and trying to keep them away from each other so they wouldn't fight.
Elsie ate ALL DAY!!!!!!!
Snacks all day long.
Porter kept getting mad that Elsie was eating, so he tied the fridge handle up.
I had to get into it later on, and man oh man!!!!!!
He was SO MAD that I untied it!
Another big fit ensued.....actually, at the same exact moment of one of Elsie's tantrums.
He was on the floor for a while crying before he jumped back up with a bright red face and tied it all up again.
Oh, fun stuff.
I didn't know what else to do.....well, except for take pictures of course :)
Neither of them had fevers......just in very rare grumpy form!!!!!
When Madi came home, I got a chance to work out.
So glad I did, because I would probably be a crazy lady right now :)
Anyway, things got better a little later on.
After dinner, Elsie worked on the homework packet that Cassi brought home for her.
No problems.
We talked about going tomorrow and Wednesday is class picture day, so she can't miss that!!!!
Lets hope all they need is a good nights sleep.
Cause I can't do this again tomorrow!!!!
 
 
 



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh Kim! What a day!!! I'm so sorry! But I am laughing at their tantrum pictures! I hope tomorrow goes much better! Love you!!!!