Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday February 25

The boys came and hung out again after school today.
Madi spent the whole time with them.
It's pretty cute.
They all just love her.
(And I think she loves it too :)
*****
Brent trimmed the bushes up front today.
He is taking full advantage of this great weather!
I helped him by picking up branches after I did the running around and picking up of kiddos.
And Cass finished helping once she got home from school.
I like it when we all help and work together.
*****
I got a call today about Elsie not being so good today.
After lunch, I guess he refused to work and was talking back.
Having a bad day.
I was worried she might.
She worked really hard yesterday at physical therapy.
And it was the weirdest thing last night.....
Usually if she wakes up, she just lays there and whines loudly.
Last night she started yelling for me in a very panicked kind of way.
It seemed odd, for Elsie anyway, it's the norm for Cass :)
Anyway, I went in there and just sat by her bed and she went right back to sleep.
I asked her this morning what happened, and she just said it was a bad dream.
Anyway, I hope this doesn't star to be a 'thing'!
That girl needs good sleep!
Anyway.....I went a little early to school and talked with her aid and she had turned it around and had gotten most of her work done.
So that is good.
She did end up having to miss art and PE.....so that's a bummer.
Hopefully, she can realize that if she is having a bad day, or not feeling 100%, that she can handle it better and use her words in stead of throwing fits and hitting the wall.
I know she gets overly frustrated at times, and we all do.
We all deserve a meltdown every now and then :)
But she needs to know when to listen to her teachers and let them help her how they can!
She is a good girl who works so hard.
I just feel bad when she has a bad day.
 


No comments: