Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday February 24

It was another beautiful day outside.
In fact, I decided to go for a run.....and I am so excited to get back into running.
I wish I could get myself to run in the cold, but I just can't get myself to do that.
Maybe I need to invest in big ol' expensive winter running clothes :)
Maybe next winter, but man it was good to get out today.
And today is Jenni's birthday, so we met up at Sa-wa-dee for a little birthday lunch.
I had never eaten there before, and I really liked it.
It was fun to hang out with Jenni and the other girls, I just don't get to do it very often anymore.
*****
After I got back from taking Elsie to PT this evening, the younger kids spent their time hanging outside, and Madi worked on a presentation she has tomorrow.
And Dad did some hard labor today.
He took his tractor and fixed the road by the Morgan's house, because it has become very 'wash-board-y'.
And he trimmed all the apple trees.
What a great guy.
And he got it done so quick....that job usually takes me several days.
Oh, I hope the weather stays like this for a little while longer.
I just love it!
 



1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

It was a beautiful day! Glad you were able to get out for a run!