Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday February 27

Kind of a packed day today.
Dad is still out with Madi and Cassi.
It was ski night tonight for Cassi, and she really wanted to go.
Dad has been wanting to take the big girls, and it just worked out perfectly.
They have orders to take way too many pictures, since I am missing their first time ever skiing.....
So they better come home with lots!!!
*****
Dad won a dump truck in an auction last night.
So we went and picked that up today, and of course had to find a reason to use it right away :)
He is like a little boy with a brand new (really old) truck!
*****
I finally dug in the rabbit nest to check on the babies.....
I only pulled out two, one black one with a white nose, and this little light brown one.
So I don't know how many they are, but they sure are getting active!!!
Cute little babies are always so fun to have around!
*****
Today was a fun day at school for Cassi and Elsie.
I forget what Cassi kept calling it....like a lip dub, or something like that.
But the student council did a continuous video throughout the whole school, with all the classes while lip singing to "The best Day of our Life".
Cassi had a part in it, since she is in student council.....
Each grade level dressed in a different color, and then each class had their own theme.
Elsie's grade dressed in blue, and her class went with the cowboy/cowgirl theme.
Lat night I made her some buffalo pants I have been wanting to make, and it was perfect for her little outfit :)
Cassi's grade was green, and since she was a part of the video, she wore her student council shirt, like the other kids in student council.
I am so excited to see the video!
I am not sure when we will get to see it, but Cassi was told it would be put on YouTube, so I guess I need to find out more info!
But it was very exciting and fun for everyone!
What a great idea!
Cassi also had tryouts for drama club today.
I didn't get any info on how it went, because Dad picked her up a little early from school to head up the mountain :)
*****
And then they were off....
I am sure they are having a blast!
I can't wait to hear how it went with skiing.
Elsie Porter and I just played and cuddled and watched Wreck it Ralph.
So we had a good night too :)
 





1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

How fun for Madi & Cass! Can't wait to see their skiing pics!

LOVE the buffalo pants!! Perfect for Elsie!!