Sunday, December 01, 2013

Sunday December 1

Wow.
December.
Really......
No pictures today.
I was up early with Elsie.
She didn't believe me that 4:30 is not morning yet.
So I bought her up, turned on a movie and tried to go back to sleep on the couch.
Then it was getting ready and to church.
To church early to set up the primary room and get stuff ready for sharing time that I was in charge of.
I think it went okay....but we were missing two of our ladies, so it was ran by the other two of us, and it was a little crazy.
But we made it.
Came home and got Port down for a nap.
He was pretty rotten at church.
My kids have been majorly spoiled with attention over the last week and a half while Emmy was here :)
And I think they are acting out now that I am trying to tackle them all alone.
Anyway.....we didn't do much.
Madi planned out a meal schedule cause she is making our dinner for the next two weeks to pass off a personally progress goal.
So I had her make meal ideas, and what she will need for those meals.
I think I am gonna like this :)
I am so bad at having meals ready when it is time for dinner.....
Usually it is like 4:45 and I am like "oh man, what should I make for dinner???"
So this will be nice, and maybe I can learn something from her about getting myself prepared for making meals each week too.
This evening we were invited to the Morgans house for a Christmas get together.
It was fun with fun treats and food.
Some musical number and some Christmas quotes from General Authorities and prophets.
It was pretty fun.
I missed having dad there with us.
And now they are all in bed and I think we are all ready to get back to school and get back to our normal routine of things.
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Miss you guys!! I had a great time spoiling the kids!! :o)