Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday November 30

Emmy left today.
We had such a great time with her.
We grabbed some pictures before she left :)
Of course.
Once she left, we didn't do much for a while.
Then we made eternity scarves for the girls.
Madi keeps saying how much she wants one.....so I thought we would make one and see if she really likes them.
And she does :)
She made one for her to wear to church tomorrow.
Super cute.
And Cassi and I made a cute yellow and blue striped one for her to wear today.
Madi worked more on the present she is making for Elsie, and Cassi and I worked on her quilt.
It took a while, but we got the top all stitched!
It looks so cute on back.
I just need to bind it, but she just had to sleep with it tonight.
I am glad we worked on it while Emmy (pro quilter) was here, or it would take us a few more weeks for sure!
 


 
 



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the quilt!!!