Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday November 29

 
Oh what am I gonna do without Emmy here.
We have had such an awesome week with her.
I think Elsie might just go through some withdrawals......and don't think I am kidding about that.
I am completely serious.
Elsie and Emmy have been inseparable.
They have such a special thing between the two of them.
I am very grateful for that.
They are both pretty amazing girls :)
Today we just hung out again....
Madi got some sewing done, Emmy did too, we finished up some cousin gifts for Emmy to take home with her, and just played.
Elsie came up with a game.
She calls it the "Little Game" and that is where Emmy and Elsie run back and forth from Madi's bedroom door to the entry way, top of stairs.
They race, and see who wins.
The run it over and over and over and over......
And Elsie giggles the whole time.
So cute.
I love it.
Oh, and Porter and Cassi got out the 'Spin Cycle'....and took it for a few rides.
Later on in the evening we got more done on Cassi's quilt.
We didn't quite get it finished before Emmy left......but pretty close.
 
 




 
 






No comments: