Monday, December 02, 2013

Monday December 2

Kinda a lazy day with some cleaning up and laundry too.
Porter spent a lot of time building with Legos today.
He started to make himself some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Dad made one for him and he wanted me to make Splinter.
I think they turned out super cute :)
I love watching him create little things with his imagination.
******
The plan for FHE was to go out and pick out our Christmas tree.
But the place we got ours last year, closed early cause a big old wind/hail/snow storm came rolling in.
We called around and found a spot on Chinden that sells live trees in a pot.
I know it is only the second year doing this....but having a potted Christmas tree is fast becoming one of my favorites :)
I just love the idea of us having a forest of our Christmas trees.
So we found ourselves a cute one....
I pictured in my head all of us walking around and picking out the perfect one.
Well, as I said, the cold came in.
And it was muddy everywhere!
So the kids stayed in the car and we picked one out and they all approved :)
It will sit in the garage for a week before we bring it in to decorate it.
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Port's ninja turtles look awesome!!

I love your tree - it will be perfect!!