Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday November 1

November.
Really????
Wowza, the days are just flying by!!!
So since it is November.....I am gonna look for things to be extra Thankful for.
Today.....my girls, specifically my big girls, spent the whole afternoon together.
They were making up some kind of new language...or something.
Elsie just enjoyed tagging along.
I really REALLY like it when they get along :)
*****
The cows and goats were out today when Porter got back from visiting his primary teacher.
I got the goats in....actually pretty easily....
But the dang cow.
She is stubborn.
I called Bubbles and Eldon and they came from Eldon's brothers house, so I just watched the cow for about 30 minutes...I kept trying to get her to come closer to the gate with treats form the garden, but she just wanted to munch on the grass.
Anyway, Eldon and Bubbles came, and we pushed her towards their field and Eldon hopped on his 4-wheeler with the trailer filled with corn stalks, and the cow just followed him right in the pasture.
But it did take a good 2 hour chunk out of the day :(
I did get Port to take a quick nap....cause I knew it was gonna be a kinda late night.
The school does family movie nights every now and then...it is a fund raiser for Student council.
Since Cassi is part of student counsel, she was a helper tonight.
They have free popcorn, but have other items for sale to raise money.
Tonight they played Monsters University.
We missed having Dad with us, but it was a pretty fun night.
They did all get to bed late, so lets hope they sleep in.
 


 
 If Madi's gonna photo bomb....I am gonna blog it. :)
That girl cracks me up!
*****
 
 
*****


 

No comments: