Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday November 2

Wheeeew.....
Today was a whirlwind of a day again.
I always feel so bad when Dad gets home off shift and then I have the whole day booked to be gone :(
I had a senior photo shoot this morning.
Then The girls and I went with Bubbles to a cheer competition.
She has a grand niece who is part of a disabled cheer squad.
She invited us, she thought it would be fun.
Elsie LOVED it!
She had so much fun.
When we got home, she ran around doing her own little cheers.
She said she was gonna have her own 'concert' and she was gonna invite Bubbles.
It was pretty cute :)
Then when we got home, the kiddos helped Dad rake up leaves....lots of leaves....
I ran to the Stake Center for the Stake baptism.....and then as soon as I got home, I got changed, Dad and I headed out.
I had a 5:00 photo session, and Dad came with me, so we could go out on a date afterwards.
Worked out perfectly!
We went to Carinos....which means he really wanted to be with me...cause he isn't a fan of that place, but he knows I love it.
Guess I got myself a good guy :)
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Busy day!! That's A LOT of leaves!!