Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday September 29

It was a rainy Sunday today.
I guess I am kinda liking the rain :)
But I am still not ready for cold weather.
Church was good today.
I had another meeting after church and the rest of the fam rested until I got back.
Madi played with the little kids in the rain (and in her room) while Cassi played guitar for Dad and I.
I don't think we are all feeling 100%.
A lot of whiny-ness and emotions going on here.......
Maybe they just all need a good night's rest.
For dinner we all had our own half watermelons.
Kids thought that was pretty cool.
Madi had a fireside tonight.....her first fireside.
She really thought it was pretty cool.
I am glad she got to go.
It was the stake Patriarch that spoke, and from what I heard, he is a pretty amazing guy!
She enjoyed herself.
Now I am gonna go to sleep! 
 

 




 




2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Yummy watermelons!! Love the straws in the watermelon!!! :o)

Unknown said...

I want a whole half watermelon to myself for dinner! FUN. Madi is is proving the name of her generation true... the selfie generation. funny.