Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday September 28

We had a successful day :)
It started out by buying the cheapest dryer that RC Willey had to offer....as well as getting some free hot dogs for lunch.
Oh and free massages in the massage chairs!
So we went home and I got going on some laundry....cause we were pretty backed up.
Then we started picking grapes.
The kids all got into it and it was pretty fun....until they got bored.
Dad ended up picking most of the grapes, while I started juicing them.
It is a pretty long process...I just finished up the last bottle at about 7:30.
We got 19.5 quarts today, and 20 yesterday.
And lots and lots more grapes out there to pick!
It is pretty fun.
I love doing this kid of stuff!
Oh and the stairs are done and here are the pictures!
I am loving it.
I am glad we did it, even though it was a super huge headache!!!!!
 
 

 




1 comment:

Bald n Beautiful said...

The stairs look great and the grape juice looks yummy!