Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday September 27

I have mentioned before that Brent and I suffer from PADD.
Project attention deficit disorder.
yes...the plan was to do the stairs today.
But I borrowed the steamers from my friend.....and we were kinda excited to start bottling grape juice.
So when the girls left to school, we went out and started picking.
Oh my goodness there is a lot of grapes out there!
We picked and picked and picked.
Brent set up the camp stove on the deck, which works AWESOME for this kind of thing!
No big mess in the house!
We got the whole thing set up and before we knew it, we were about 5-6 hours later and about 20 quarts of grape juice.
While we were juicing, we were still picking.
And We hope to get about that much more tomorrow.....but we will have the big girls to help pick, so hopefully the process will be a little quicker.
But it wasn't too bad.
We did other things in between and it was pretty fun to sit and pick.
It is pretty relaxing, according to Brent :)
Well, we were done at about 4:00 and we decided to put the stairs in.
Pictures tomorrow for sure.....it was just too dark for good pictures and we had to leave for our date night anyway :)
I took some pictures at Katherine Albertsons park, and Dad went with me and waited while I did the pictures then we went out to eat at PF Changs.
It was a lot of fun.
We didn't get seated until about 7:45....
But the kids were all good at home and I am glad we got to get out.
I have more pictures form today....but I will have to post those later ;)
I need to get to bed....it is getting late!
 


1 comment:

Young family said...

Kim you look so young and beautiful in this picture! Great job on the juicing!