Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday September 26

Today was going to be my clean-up day.
Went to the gym and then to Lowe's so I could buy a new brush to apply my final coat of polyurethane on the stairs steps.....which will HOPEFULLY be put in tomorrow!!!!!
Got home, put the final coat on, fed porter his lunch and then took him to preschool.
I was feeling pretty yucky.
Kind of nauseous, and I had no appetite (and you know somethings not right if I have no appetite!!!)
So instead of cleaning....I took a nap.
And I guess it was a much needed nap, cause I felt much better afterwards.
But I didn't get as much cleaning done as I would have liked to :(
Oh well.
I did run to borrow my friends Grape juice steamer...cause I think we are finally going to try and do something with our grapes this year.
We hate to see them go to waste, and they are so good....they should make good grape juice :)
Maybe we will do that tomorrow or Saturday.
Elsie and Porter played with Kyra and Canon this afternoon and the big girls helped me clean up more....they were both pretty ornery about it.
Cassi got to go to the school tonight for one of her Student Counsel duties....
Babysitting during the PTO meeting.
She had a great time....she LOVES the little ones!
Here is Porter going to hook Mater up for the night with Madi.
Cute kiddos.....
And another beaut from Madi's daily photos :)
She was supposed to be cleaning her room. 
 
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry you weren't feeling great. :(

Can't wait to see your finished stairs!