Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday September 30

It was a slow start to the day.
After I got the kids to school, I didn't feel very good.
So I talked Dad into just hanging out and watching TV so I could rest.
Then after we rested....Dad talked me into going to the gym...I didn't want to, but I wanted to :)
Anyway....while we were gone we got a message from Heather about going to lunch.
So we got back and showered and met them at the RAM.
It was a fun time.
Fun to sit and talk and relax.
We are not very good friends for people to have....we always TALK about wanting to do stuff and hang out....but we are TERRIBLE about actually calling and doing something about it.
So I am thankful we have friends who put up with us and call us anyway, even if it should be our turn.
We need to try and be better friends......
*****
Porter is working hard in preschool.
He loves it.
I wish he got to go more than twice a week.
We try to get other stuff in on the days he doesn't have school.
He is so cute to watch when he is writing his name.
I wrote it down on the top of a page and then he copied at the bottom, the usual.
Well, he wanted to do it again, and dad started to write his name on top, but Porter said he wanted to do it himself, without looking.
So he did.
And he did :)
So cute.
When he was thinking of the next letter, he would close his eyes and try to sound it out, which is cute, cause he doesn't know what letters got to what sounds very well.
Makes me laugh.
*****
Elsie had a new favorite song......and she sings it over and over again.
It is pretty cute.
She didn't realize that I was recording her....love it.
*****
AND....another selfie of Madi.
She wore these glasses all afternoon.
I kinda love the little goofy-ness she is developing.
 

 
*****
 




*****
 

*****
 

No comments: