Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday August 31

Brent decided to take me on a date tonight :)
So I wanted to get the kids bathed before we left, since we have early church tomorrow.
We got Port in but couldn't find Elsie.
Then I remembered that she had asked if she could go play with Mater.
So I went outside, and this is where I found her.
Guess she is the goat whisperer....cause these guys (except Hulk and Thor) run if you get near them at all.
Pretty cute!
*****
So Dad and I went to Tucano's for dinner.
Yummy :)
We had a really nice time and had some good time to talk.
It doesn't seem like we get to do that much with the kids around....and Brent has seemed to be working a lot lately too.
So it was really nice.
Then we went and saw 'The Lone Ranger'.
We both really liked it and it made us laugh.
Madi did a great job babysitting.
The house was clean and she had Port in bed.
Elsie was a little stinker and wouldn't go to sleep.
But Madi read to her for about an hour.
But now they are all snug in their beds.
It was a fun night.
Except I got a text from Emmy saying that Benji, Rachel's boy, had a seizures and was rushed to the hospital.
So we are waiting to hear how things are going now.
He and his family will definitely be in our prayers and our fast tomorrow.
 



 
 

No comments: