Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday June 18

Well, both Brent and I think the day was kinda wasted :)
We did get to go to the gym together....that was good.
I also got my pumpkins planted before we went to the gym.
But then we had some shopping and errands to do.
Stuff that needed to get done before we head out of town on Friday.
And we all went together.
About 4 hours of it.....
Lets just say, the kids weren't on their best behavior.
But I guess they weren't terrible.
Anyway, once we got home Dad got the irrigation started.
And then we made sish-ka-bobs for dinner.
We are missing having Madi around and we keep talking about what we think she might be doing now.
I bet she is having so much fun.
I hope she is.
I hope she is safe and warm.
After dinner we went out to push some water onto the dry parts of the lawn and the kiddos played, of course.
Both Porter and Elsie ended up in their underwear.
Silly kids.
They played for a good hour, and then realized they were FREEZING :)
So then they got a nice hot bath.
Cassi stayed out and helped Dad while I gave the little ones a bath.
Then some more 'Americas Got Talent' before bedtime.
Hopefully we can get more things done tomorrow to get us closer to getting ready to leave, but also work on all the millions of things we have going on here....
 

 
I just realized this looks like Elsie is laying in the water but she is actually crawling.
I just wanted a shot of her in her underwear and me wearing a skirt while irrigating :)
But I guess it ended up looking kind of weird.....oh well.

No comments: