Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday June 15


Nacho dinner while we watch 'UP'.
Ya, I am a great mom :)
It was that or leftovers....they chose nachos.
 


 
It seems like another packed day,
Got to the gym today....then got a few things from Winco.
Came home and showered.
The kiddos helped me clean up and Port laid down for his nap.
 Then I went to lunch with one of my good friend who moved a while ago, Rachel Edgel.
It was fun to see her and Mallari, who I also haven't seen in a long time.
We went to Fork in Boise and it was a fun time.
Rachel took a picture with her camera, i will have to get her to email it to me so I can include it :)
Came home and the girls had really done a good job cleaning the house.
We had to run Madi's stuff for girls camp to the Bishops house (his wife is the camp leader).
They are getting everything loaded up before hand to make things run smoother at 7:00 Monday morning :)
They will bring a backpack with them on Monday morning with all the little extra things like toothbrushes, journals, that kind of thing.
Have I said she is excited yet????
Cause she is!
Then we went swimming at the Morgans house.
It didn't last very long.
Porter got cold quick....he kept sticking his head in and out of water.
He really wants to swim.
And Cass felt a little left out because the Morgan girl that is her friend, had another friend over.
They were playing good all together,  but I guess Cassi just wasn't planning to have to share Avery.
She has also been feeling off the last few days.
On and off stomach aches.
I told her not to drink milk for the day (yesterday) to see if it helped.
And it did, but she called me while I was at lunch to tell me she accidentally had milk......and now we have a stomach ache.
So I am thinking she does.
We will try the no milk tomorrow too and see if it is better again.
The Morgan girls came over after swimming for a little bit to see the baby bunnies.
And play for a little bit.
Now they are all in bed and I am off to finish preparing for my first Sharing Time tomorrow :)
I have all the thought and ideas, just need to organize them....
We will see how it goes.
I can;t wait to have dad home.
I get to have him for 11 days straight without him going back to work....that does involve another trip to Utah, but at least he will be with me the whole time :)


No comments: