Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday June 14

 
Cassi spent about 3/4 of the day outside today.
She loves it outside.
She loves to be alone, and wander, and play with the animals.
It's kind of magical.
Wish I could have that kind of quiet time, and care free.
I hope she can hold on to that care-free-ness....and always loves outdoors :)
*****
Madi and I ran today....Cass wasn't feeling great, so she stayed with the little kids while Madi ran 2 miles.
I wanted 5 miles today, it was hard, but I did it.
Really trying to work up to 6.
But the 5 totally took the fight out of me today :)
But I do feel good.....
*****
When Port took a nap, I took Madi with me to finish up the shopping she needed for camp.
She is pretty much packed up.
We need to have her stuff in tomorrow evening so it is all packed up.
She is very excited for girls camp!!!
I am excited for her.
*****
Dad got done with his class a little bit early today.
It was the last day.
He is so ready for it to be done!
We did some irrigation, moved sprinklers around, then had dinner.
Then we all sat down and watched Americas Got Talent together.
Fun times :)
It is always fun when we can all just hang out with each other!


2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Beautiful, carefree, perfect Summertime picture of Cass on the tire swing!

Mom/Grandma/Nana said...

One of these summers I would simply LOVE to have Cass come and spend a couple of weeks with me in the garden and the animals and the bees. We could have so much fun!!