Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday April 28

It was a beautiful day today again.
Church didn't go super smoothly.
It never really does without Dad.
I blame myself for the mornings not going smooth, and then that just feeds into Sacrament meeting.
I will do better next week. :)
Madi had a camp meeting after church today.
I am excited for her to go.
I think she doesn't know what to expect....but I think she is excited too.
She isn't actually in Young Womans yet....so she isn't close with any of the girls.
I hope someone nice takes her under their wing.
She does have a friend who's sister is a year older than Madi.
And Madi runs track with her...and she is so nice.
All the girls are nice...I just worry about kids already having friends and not pulling her in.
That was always my fear as a kid.
But I don;t think it is a fear of Madi's.....so I should just chill.
It will all be great and so much fun for her.
*****
The kids played outside together today.
Cassi was outside for most of the afternoon.
She is an outdoors kind of girl for sure.
And she kept Elsie busy with her much of the day.
Port had a good nap, but poor kid woke up with a kinked neck.
Madi played 'Inventor' with him for a while.
Then he headed outside too.
Elsie found herself another sagebrush friend....
And Cassi and Porter found some nature friends too :)
Silly kiddos.
Later one, Porter came up from his room with 5 shirts on.
Only one was on the right direction and not inside out :)
It made me laugh.
He makes me laugh.
 








2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh, I shouldn’t laugh - it makes me cough - but I couldn't help myself with all of their nature friends and then especially with Port and his shirts!!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Okay, the one with Madi and Porter kneeing? I totally thought that Madi was standing and it was maybe Cassi's feet behind her that were sticking out! That girl is TALL!!!!