Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday April 27

Lots of hard work today!!!
After a nice hard workout at the gym together....(Dad and I)
Then we got home and got to work.
Started with spraying weeds....
Pulling nails and screws out of old fences to use for fun future projects.....but mainly to cover the back of the barn.
Still need to finish that.
Then we got working on digging fence post holes.
Dad put me on the tractor.
I only almost backed over him once.
No big deal......
No, really.
He says he was never in any danger....and he made me stay on the tractor.
So I guess he felt I was safe on there.
We got all the holes dug.
Some of them were pretty tricky.
But we got 'em.
The big girls were awesome helpers all day.
Cassi played with the little ones the whole time.
And things went really good.
And Madi stuck with us....she is a hard worker for sure!
So we got all the holes dug....all the posts in....all the posts set.
Wal-la!
Beautiful!
Still lots more work to do.....but it feels good to get this far along!
*****
I had a photo session tonight.
Dad came with me and when I finished up...the plan was to go to PF Changs.
BUT....
While taking pictures, I noticed the MASSIVE amounts of high school kids getting dance pictures taken.
Brent called PF Changs and found out the wait was until 9:30....
SOOO....we changed plans.
We went to Fusion.
We love that place and need to go there more often.
It is a cute little family owned place and we really like the food.
It was an exhausting day....
But so much fun too :)
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Young family said...

Glad you guys work so amazingly well together as a family! But.... Drew is going to be really dissapointed that he didn't get a call to come help...

The Holdaway Family said...

So Brent's back must be doing pretty good to be doing this kind of work? I know that he's tough and that he doesn't like to sit still or listen to doctors but this is hard work!