Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday April 29

 
It was a good day today.
I planned for it to be a really productive day....
But it didn't really turn out as productive as I wanted...but I did get a lot done.
I did workout, and then Port had speech while I helped in Elsie's class.
Then home and lunch and Port's nap.
Port just didn't take a very long nap and Elsie was VERY whiny today.
And all they did was fight.
And not much gets done when they fight.
So I had to try to keep them apart.
Even putting on a movie for them didn't help me out.
I picked the big girls up from Tennis and Track around 5ish and they were helpful to get things done.
They played with the little ones while I made dinner.
Then after dinner they helped me get stuff cleaned up.
The little ones got a bath and into bed at a good time.
Now the big girls need to get to sleep.....so I can get to sleep :)
Glad that Dad will be home tomorrow.
It's always better when he's here.
*****
Dad had a busy day.
Diving all day long.
And they got some pictures.
It's fun when we get to see the stuff he gets to do :)
 

Getting stuff set up.


Getting ready to go in....


45 feet under water
(he is somewhere under that life jacket)


This one is for me :)
His buddy thought it would be funny to get a shot of him changing out of his wet suit.
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Tomorrow will be better. :o)