Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday March 12


We spent a lot of time outside again today.
But somehow the house is still a disaster....go figure :)
 
 
*****
Tonight we had our Stake Relief Society activity.
I had always planned to go until a couple weeks ago they said they wanted to have the activity day girls sing in it.
Well, there goes my babysitters, since dad is working.
I figured I would just drop the girls off and maybe try to wait in the halls with the little kids so I could hear them sing and then take them home.
Then after talking to the one who is leading them, she said they wanted them to stay the whole time.
So my plan was to drop off the girls and then have someone drop them off at home when it was over.
But then Madi came home complaining of a sore throat and coughing a lot.
She didn't want to sing and cough up there the whole time.
So things worked out for me to be able to go and hear Cassi and the other girls sing, and I got to stay for the program.
Poor Madi is coughing her head off right now....Ports got the cough too.
Coughs are the worst.
And they seem to really linger on.
Hope they kick it quick.
Other than the cough and a little dry throat they seem fine.
I have the throat thing, but no cough.
Maybe my cough will come later on....hope not.
One more week until Brent and I go just outside of Las Vegas for a handgun training course.
I think it will be a fun time...I think :)
Everyone (of the female gender) I have talked to says it is just amazing....and they had a tone of fun.
So that is what I am hoping for.
I do know I have a bunch of little kiddos who are so excited to see their Emmy!!!!
But since it is a week away....I need to start getting things prepared for the long trip :)


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

It looks so great outside!

And I can't wait to see the kiddos!!!