Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday March 13

Dad put me through another Crossfit workout today and then when Madi got home, we went for a run.
She starts Track/Field practices on Monday.
She is excited about it....me too.
She has gotten fast!
I have not been able to beat her in a sprint over the last couple of days.
I am excited to see how well she does after some practices.
 
 
I heard Elsie giggling and I went to check on her and she was out the front door playing with Mater....
Just having a grand ol' time :)
 


Cassi had a friend over today after school.
Chloe, and they wee so sweet to let Elsie hangout with them too.
All the girls in Cassi's class think these Monster High dolls are so great.
I don't get it......oh well.
 
 
*****
Porter declared today the 'Boys day'.
He got to spend all morning with Dad while I taught Art Smart for Elsie's class.
And then when Elsie got home from school, she had speech.
I didn't put him right to bed, since it was 'boys day' :)
If I went out to check on him he would tell me that I was ruining 'boys day'.
Oh that kid.
Dad made sure to set him straight and told him to talk to me nice.But obviously this 'boys day' was very important to him!
Dad even made Porter some Ninja Turtles 'weapons'.
He is super excited about it!
 
 

While Cassi, Elsie and Chloe were playing.....
Madi entertained Porter by drawing him some Ninja pictures :)
She's a good kid.
And he is pretty dang cute watching her draw.
 

No comments: