Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday March 11

I helped in Elsie's class today.
Going through the class work I came across Elsie's and saw this.
I just thought it was the cutest thing :)
This girl loves her Daddy so much!
 


I also loved seeing so many cards with Cassi's name on it one the wild-cat pride wall.
Kids write a note when they see someone doing something nice.
Then the principal reads them over the intercom in the mornings.
Cassi had a handful stapled up on the wall.
I am very proud of her...and love that people notice how special she is :)
 

I made some banana bread for the kids after school snack.
We also walked some down to Bubble and Eldon.
We stayed and visited for a while.....
They are just the sweetest people and I am so thankful for them :)
And the kids played outside a lot today.
It was a beautiful day.
I can't wait for more of it!
 
 
After I worked out, I took the kiddos to the library.
Madi had a book on hold, and we needed to go get it before our 'hold' time was up.
We always pass by this stone when we go to the library and it makes for a very happy Elsie Rose :)
 

1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I love Elsie's paper - and her drawing of her and her dad!

Cassi is such a great friend to everyone - that's so great that so many people notice that!

I love Porter's outfit!!! :o)