Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday February 19

So the front room is looking really good.
I only mudded two walls yesterday......so those are the ones I painted today.
Then I mudded the other two sides today as well.
Those will get painted tomorrow.
I am loving the color.
It is a shade darker than I thought it would look, but I think I think with the new white trim, it looks really good.
Port was a little helper for Dad.
We may need to start dressing our junior handy man :)
*****
After school Madi informed us that she had a choir concert/play tonight.
So we wrapped up as much as we could with the front room....got showered and ready to go watch Madi.
She was excited about it.
It was a fun little 'play' kind of thing.
It is so funny to watch Madi.
She needs to learn to smile when she sings.
She would get so zoned in while singing, then she would look up at us and we would tell her to smile and she would make silly faces at us and smile for a little bit.....but then it would always end back up with that zoned out face.
Silly girl.
She had a little dance/song part in the play.
She did a good job.
And I think we teased her enough about her 'scouls' that maybe next time she will smile more on her own :)
 






1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

The front room is looking great!!

Madi is so beautiful!