Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday February 18

Started a project today.
We decided to spruce up the living room area.
We needed to put trim around the door......but I wanted to paint first.
But before painting I wanted to re texture.
So we decided to texture like we did downstairs.
I think we will be painting tomorrow and putting trim up.
I am excited to see what it looks like.
I got a gray tone paint.....I think it will look good.
I am so tired of this tan color.
So a change will be good.
We also took some time to punch a hole under the clock spot.....
We want to have some exposed brick, so we wanted to check it out....the clock will hide the whole until we decide what to do.
*****
Dad took a break today and took the big girls to Wahooz for some laser tag.
They had a lot of fun.
Dad said it was packed with people cause there was no school today.
But they did have a great time.
 








1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Exciting changes for the front room!!!