Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday February 28

This is what our Thursday afternoon looks like when there is no school tomorrow.
Madi got her chores done early....so she got to be on her Kindle.
Cassi got to work on her laundry and room.
The room still needs help.
I don't know how that girl gets it messy so quickly!
Elsie using her imagination, as usual.
Quite the little poser.
And Porter took a late nap cause Elsie had PT today.
And he woke up kinda grumpy....
But perked up a bit once he got his 'super hero' stuff on.
Later on tonight.......I hand washed all the dishes, and the dishes that were pulled out of the dishwasher too.
Not sure what is going on with the dishwasher.....it runs, but nothing is clean!
I am sure dad can figure it out.
Elsie hopped in and helped me out with the dishes while Porter made puppets out of brown paper bags.
He also write his name for the first time.
I am a little late in the game with him.....kinda a slacker I guess.
But I think he is to the point of being interested in the writing thing.
We will see.
I think he did a pretty good job on his name.
*****
Oh, and we were so excited to find out that Katie, the PT, is pregnant....with TWINS!!!!
Yay!
We are so excited for her.
The funny thing, her and her husband were trying to figure out if they even wanted ONE more :)
I told them their plans are being made for them.
 



 







1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Sorry about the dishwasher. :o( That's no fun.

I love all the pics of the kids - Port crackes me up!!! Are those his swords sticking out of his pants?? :o) His name looks great!