Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday March 1

Cass and I had some alone time today.
Just a few errands to run, but it was fun to have her company.
Then a little later on I had my yearly dr appt.
When I got home Madi pops out with a mask on her face and starts doing the Harlem Shake....then everyone else jumps out and starts dancing.
So funny!
I kept thinking it needed to be video taped.
Madi said that's what they wanted to do, but dad didn't want proof on tape.
Boo!
But it seriously was funny!
Then we went to Texas roadhouse for my birthday dinner.
I thought we were gonna do that tomorrow.....but maybe Dad has other plans :)
Elsie was so excited to see a Buffalo at Texas Roadhouse.....I don't think we have noticed it there before.
After dinner we went shopping and got me a birthday dress....since my birthday is on Sunday.
Sunday birthdays aren't the greatest, you can't really do anything....so you should at least feel cute in what your wearing, right?
It was a fun night :)
 




2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Sounds like a pretty good pre-birthday day!

I want to see the kids doing the Harlem Shake!!! :o)

Bald n Beautiful said...

Happy Birthday!