Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday February 27

No picture today.
I kinda don't like it when I don't have pictures.
Port did take a bunch of pictures on my phone today.....maybe I will look through those and add some.
But after I dropped the girls off to school, Port and I went grocery shopping.
Had time to come home and unload before we needed to go pick up Elsie.
Lunch, then I got Port to bed just before Joanne came over.
I like when I time that right.
Elsie did good.
Working on some new sounds and blends.
Sometimes we lose her when we do that, but she did pretty good today.
I was dead tired all day!
But once Joanne left I got the painting stuff out and almost finished the entry way.
Still a little more touch up around the ceiling.
I decided to leave the ceiling the same color....I might change my mind later.
But for now, I am leaving it :)
I really like this new color.
While I was finishing up the girls came home.
I got cleaned up and we all headed to Activity days.
I forgot to find someone to watch the little kiddos for me.
Surprisingly, Porter did awesome.....Elsie was the naughty one.
Got home, ate dinner, did homework.
And now it's off the bed.
Don't know why I am so tired!


2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

You're tired because you're so busy!! :o)

Can't wait to see the fresh new coat of paint in the entry way!

Sandra said...

You need to have some tests to find out why you get so tired!!! Your paint looks really good. :)