Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday December 24

I am so mad that I forgot my camera when we went to Christmas Eve dinner at the firehouse!!!!!
Oh well, at least I have picts, it would be the end of this life as we know it if I didn't get pictures somehow :)
So, like I said, we all went to dinner this evening at the firehouse with Daddy and his guys and their families.
The kids had lots of fun.
It was great cause those guys are pros at cooking, (prime rib might I add) as well as cleaning up.
I tried to help, but I was kicked out of the kitchen.
The boys did get called out on a diabetic patient.
They were gone for about 20 minutes or so before they returned and we had some yummy dessert.
Then we took our little family in a separate room and opened our Christmas jammies and somehow it became a tradition to open another gift too :)
Daddy got each of them, and myself an awesome Boise Fire t-shirt.
The kids were so excited and they all look so cute in them!!!
It was such a fun night.
I am glad we got to spend time with daddy tonight.
The guys who comes in for him in the morning had Christmas with his family today, so he is gonna come in at about 6:30 to relieve Brent, so he should get home around 7ish....if he isn't out on a call when his guy comes to relieve him.
Hope he gets some sleep, cause we gotta drive tomorrow in what maybe looks like not the best weather.
We are very excited for tomorrow!
WE are excited to see our families.
It has been a long time since we have been to see them, and it is great we get to do it over the holidays!
I better go to sleep so Santa can come :)
 





1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Love the Boise FD shirts! Drive safely! See you soon!!