Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday December 23

Elsie went to class today!
Okay, I stayed with her the whole time.
But I think just a few weeks of me joining her, and we will be set.
They made a cute little craft in class today.
She was very excited about it....(But I do think it could have been a disaster if I wasn't there :)
(She also got two buffalo quarters and two horse quarters from the Tooth Fairy last night, she was a very happy girl!)
After church I put Port down for a nap and the girls lounged around while I wrapped some gifts.
I only have a few more things.
So far my goal of having a no-stress Christmas is working out.
I have definitely dropped A LOT of things off my list in order to make it stress free....but nothing that was important.
There were a few more good deeds going on today.
I am not sure if there was enough to off-set all the fighting.......
But I am willing to give it a fresh start tomorrow :)
It was pretty cute that she gave Madi a foot massage......
And then she moved onto a nice neck massage.
Madi should sleep good tonight.
She was the one who was really 'off' today.
Hope she gets some good sleep.
I am sure the 'off '-ness has nothing to do with her age....and the teenage years looming over us ;)
So I am off to finish wrapping.
Tomorrow should be a fun day.
We need to pack and get ready to leave, but that shouldn't be too bad.
We are also looking forward to having Christmas Eve dinner at the Firehouse with Dad and the crew and their family.
Should be a lot of fun.
So I need to plan to have everything done for Christmas before we leave for that!
Wish me luck!
 


No comments: