Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday November 29

 
I am not liking this getting dark early thing.
By the time the girls get home from school, there is not very good light in the house.....so I don't get very good pictures.
I know it is dumb....but I hate it.
Oh well.
I usually turn it black and white cause it makes it look better.
I love black and white anyway :)
Not a big deal...just venting a bit....
*****
The big girls kinda got a long today after school.
Then we all had a big blow out later tonight....
We are all good now, but man oh man!!!!
I hope teenage years are easier ;)
 
 
We went a little while with Cassi doing good....
But since we had the break, she has had a hard time leaving us again.
Each day seems to be getting worse.
But so far I have talked her into going to school.
I am sending her a surprise in her lunches.....notes in her bag.....anything I can think of to help her think ahead in the day and have something to look forward to.
It really is exhausting.
I have to be careful in the morning not to do anything that makes her 'feel bad' or we go downhill.
That has been going good, but I don't want her to think she can get away with not doing things I ask her to do, cause I am not making a big deal of it....so she doesn't feel bad and break down.
I feel so bad that she feels this way.
We try to talk about thinking about good things.
I tell her if she thinks about sad and bad stuff....all she is gonna feel is SAD.
But is she is positive and thinks about happy stuff, then she can't help but be HAPPY!
And she tries....
We say a lot of comforting prayers.....and sends Dad texts to help her feel better...and I am always trying to remind her of fun things coming up....
I just wish I knew exactly how to help her 'snap' out of it....but I don't think that it is gonna be as easy as that.

1 comment:

Young family said...

Tell Cassi that she can look forward to a birthday party for Aubree. It will be on the 8th 1-3. Poor thing- I think you are doing a great job helping her- sorry it is so exhausting!