Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday November 30

I was about to go to bed and realized I hadn't blogged yet.....
I am trying hard to finish up all the editing from all my sessions this year.....cause I want to just have the rest of December (minus the one I have tomorrow) for just me and my family :)
*****
We got some rain today.
I wonder what this winter will end up like......it is pretty mild.
I am not complaining....I like it mild.
But I do think a couple weeks of snow would be fun.
And then onto Spring :)
 
 
*****
Had another hard day with Cassi.
Starting to think maybe I need to take her in to her Dr to see what we should do.
I talked to her principle about it today, cause Cassi went in before lunch to call me and wanted me to come and see her at lunch.
I didn't answer the phone, cause I didn't know the number....anyway.
I went to see her at lunch and saw the principle and she said that Cassi said she didn't want the lunch they were serving, so the principle offered to switch lunches with her and that made Cassi happy.
Only it wasn't about the lunch.
Mrs, Blair, the principle said that she thought it might be something else, cause you don;t act so panicked about not liking the lunch they were serving.
Last night we looked at the menu and she said she liked what they were serving, so I didn't make a lunch today....
And when we were headed out to the car, kinda late, she decided she wanted a cold lunch.
I told her there wasn't time and that we had already talked about it the night before.
She panicked and kept saying her tummy hurt and didn't want to go.
I told her she was welcome to stay home but I wouldn't be coming home after I dropped Elsie off so she would be home alone.
ANYWAY.....
When I went to lunch I took her a treat and she wanted to come home with me.
I know maybe I shouldn't do that....but telling her I will see her at lunch 'allows' her to let me leave in the morning.
And if I didn't show up, I not only lose that bargaining chip.....but won't I lose that trust too?
AHHH!
Well, it is the weekend now.
And Dad will be home the beginning of the week.
He is better at getting through to her.
I love that girl and I just want her to be happy and not feel so worried and sick.

No comments: