Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday November 28

Madi has been without a coat.
She wore her work coat one day and someone called her a booger.
So she didn't want to wear it.
But Madi is kinda picky with what she will wear.
Finally she found one she wanted in a black Friday ad.
I went to go get it today....I know the black Friday deal was no longer....but she loved it, so I went for it.
Well, the coat was $40 and very thin...
I couldn't do that.
So I went over to Ross and found this cute one that was the same brand but half the price....and much thicker.
She loves it.
Score :)
I told her that even if someone calls her a pink and black drizzled marshmallow, she HAS to wear it.
And she has been wearing it all day.
So I think it's a good one.
 
 
*****
I had activity days with the girls today.
Man, they are some hyper girls :)
But i think it is gonna be a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Super cute!!!

Sara said...

Love her new coat!! So cute!

Brittany said...

I love it! She looks adorable in it too!