Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday October 28

 
This is what the kids were doing at 7:00 this morning.
Swapping candy and sneaking a few while they were at it.
It made them nice and sugared for church :)
*****
Today was our Primary program.
It went pretty well.
It was still pretty chaotic.
And spending the whole 3 hour block with the same 5 little Sunbeams....it was exhausting.
Good thing they are cute.
Elsie wouldn't go with her class.
So she sat and watched with program with Daddy.
Porter was almost asleep until the Sunbeams went up front for their lines and song.
When he got back to his class, he was past the tired point, and into hyper mode!
Good thing his teachers like him so much :)
Madi had a speaking part and she did a great job.
I think she wasn't expecting as many people to be in the audience as there was.
So she was pretty nervous, but she did really great.
And she didn't rush through it....she did it very nice.
Great job Madi.
I could hear Cassi pretty good in the crown of kids.
And her face was very animated.
She has performance running through her blood :)
So it was a good day.
(But I am so ready to go to sleep.)
*****
Dad leaves tomorrow for 4 days to Savannah Georgia.
I know 4 days isn't a huge deal for most people...but I am not looking forward to it.
I just like having him around.
And I am spoiled by him.
He is going for a USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) conference.
It is an amazing opportunity for him.
He is going with a group of captain and chiefs....and he is the only one who is a driver.
It is a big deal and I am proud of him.
He is excited about it.
And I am trying to be excited too :(
But I will miss him.


No comments: