Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday October 27

Tonight was our ward trunk-or-treat night.
It was pretty fun, and luckily the weather wasn't too bad.
I don;t know how much I will take the kids out on Halloween....so I am glad we got to go out and have fun tonight.
And the Terry family came with us, which made it even more fun :)
It started off with a chili cook-off/dinner.
Then there were some games until it got a little darker.
Then the trunk-or-treat started.
 

Madi- Mummy
Elsie- Buffalo Ballerina :)
Porter- Hulk
Cassi- Wonder Woman
 





Brent got to work today putting together our trunk.
He did an awesome job.
I took this picture before he was all the way done, cause it started raining, and I wasn't sure that the trunk or treat would happen..... (in case of rain, it was going to be moved in doors to the church.)
But lucky for us, the weather cleared.....but I didn't remember to take a shot while we were trunk of treating....
But it was pretty dang cool :)
*****
Anyway...it was a fun night.
Thanks to the Terry's for joining us.
I know Cassi was one happy girl to have Aydo and Alex with her!
 






2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Oh my gosh!! They look so great!!

Port looks strange with black hair! :o)

The buffalo ballerina turned out so well! :o)

Unknown said...

We had a great time! The girls didn't stop talking about how much fun it was. Thanks for letting us join you.
Jenni