Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday September 18

We are giving the chore chart another try.
I wrote down all the new chores....cause things have changed since we have used this...
And before, I didn't have the little ones really doing anything.
Now each of them have a chore each day.
Today Elsie wiped down the couch with wipes.
And Porter washed all the kitchen chairs down.
Now, I know these things are not being done perfectly....but the little ones are feeling useful and they are excited when they get to move their chore to the 'completed' hook.
We will see how long it lasts.
But I think it will.
The big kids are good about their main chores....there were just some other things that needed a card for reminding.
I really would love to be a more organized and clean person.
Cause, I am anything but those things.
So I am making a real effort, again.
But I hope this time, I won't overwhelm myself and give up.
We will see.
There is an overwhelming amount of things to get done in order to feel any kind of order and organization.
But at least the house can be clean while I am figuring out the organization thing.
If that even makes sense.....


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Elsie & Port looks so cute at the chore board!!

And Elsie's hair is getting so long!