Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday September 17


We had a very special visitor today!
Elsie was so excited to see her Sister Roll!!!
It has been way too long since we got to see her!
She came and even brought a gift for Elsie.
It was one of Meagan's build-a-bears that she decided not to take to college :)
A cute little lamb, Elsie named her Meagan, after Meagan, of course.
And she has been lovingly calling her Meggie Reggie all day long.
She hasn't put her down unless I made her...(it is much to dirty outside to take a sweet white lamb :)
She is sleeping happily right now with Meggie Reggie tucked under her arm.
We sure love to spend time with Sister Roll....
 

*****
This is what Brent and I worked on together today.
I know most people don't think that making your new barn look like an old barn is very cool.....but I love it!
This barn, except for the tin on top, has cost us just over $200.
Not bad for such a good size barn :)
Yes, it is made up of all kinds of re purposed wood....and that is what I love!
The siding is made of old fence that was given to us by one of Brent's fire friends....
 
 
It will be painted red.
So that will look cool too :)
*****
dad was moving sprinklers, so we went outside to have family prayer.
And, of course, a few rounds of wiffle ball :)


 
It was a big hit :)

2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

Sister Roll is awesome!

The barn looks great!

Amy said...

I LOVE the barn... like really, really love it. I think it looks awesome unpainted, so I'm sure the love will increase when it's red :). p.s. I was happy to get the email "invite" to your blog. I was missing reading what you were up to. Your family is so great!