Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday September 24


 Dad had to go to work today.
Life is always more fun with Dad around.
But we had a nice evening anyway.
I had to run to the store to get chicken food after school.
So I took Porter and Cassi with me while Madi and Elsie stayed home.
We got home and ate some dinner then the kids played 'Olympics' on the Trampoline.
And I am not sure how it started, but we had a game of freeze tag.
I got a pretty good little workout.
These kids of mine have got some energy :)
 
 
Elsie bug is doing amazing!
The last couple days have been hard with the weather change.
Pressure change is always hard for her....
But she has been a rock star!
She knows what she loves to do and she goes for it, even if it is hard.
When we went inside....she just collapsed.
Poor girl was dead weight when I put her jammies on.
But I am so proud of her.


Porter is pretty intense when he plays games....not knowing quite how to be soft when it is so high energy out there :)
But he does pretty good and no one got hurt, so all is good!
 


1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

I LOVE that fist tramp pic!! Such a perfect picture! Of such beautiful kids!