Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday September 23

Just a regular Sunday today.
Everything went good.
All the kiddos went to their classes.
Good day :)
After church we had a family over for dinner.
Elsie has a little girl in her Kindergarten class that is in our ward.
And her parents are Madi's teachers.....
So we thought it would be fun to have them over and get to know them better.
They are really nice and seem like our kind of people.
They bought a fixer upper a few months ago and stay busy fixing up that fixer upper :)
Elsie was very excited to have her friend Anniston over for dinner!
*****
This is the only picture I got today.
Brent inherited my Grandads suits.
I have only seen Brent in a suit a handful of times.
He has worn them for Fire job interviews....but that is pretty much it.
He inherited the suits because he is the same height and build as my Grandad was.
I think he looks so handsome :)
 


2 comments:

Emily Peterson said...

What a good looking man! :o)

Brittany said...

Handsome dude! I still can't get over how much he looks like my dad (just a younger and taller) version. -- Don't tell my dad I said that.