Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday June 18

Porter carries around his Summer Reading log chart from the library, everywhere he goes.
It is pretty funny.
Poor paper may not last til the end of the summer!
I have taped and re-taped.
We will see.
But I do think it is so cute.
He is very excited about the prizes he will get for reading.
Porter loves books.
He will sit and listen to book after book.
I love it.


I took the kids to the library today.
Our first trip since the Summer began.
We are closer now to the Silverstone Library....which I did not know existed until we moved.
We love it.
It is small, but really nice.
Both Madi and Cassi got their very own library cards today.
I can't even tell you how cool they think it is :)
It is great when the little things can seem so big.
We stayed for a bit and picked out books.
The little ones also got to play the computer for a while.
Port was so funny.
He had earphones on...so when he wanted my attention he would yell really loud, even though I was sitting right there.
Goofy kid.
Port had a variety or books and he picked a couple movies as well.
Elsie found about 6 buffalo books.
So she is thrilled, of course :)
The big girls picked some good ones too.
I hope we can make a trip at least once a week.
It was a fun time with the kids.
Then I went grocery shopping with all 4.......and that's when the fun time stopped.
I promise I will NEVER do that again!
(.....seems like I have said that before......)


3 comments:

Nancy said...

lol, love the grocery shopping comments:)

Chalisse Martineau said...

You are super mom! I can't go shopping with just two, I go when they are at school or try and have grandma watch at least 1.

Emily Peterson said...

That is so great that they all love books and reading!!!