Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday June 19

We took it kinda easy today.
We have been going non-stop and I think we may have pushed it too hard.
But we still got a lot done today.
We seeded the front yard.
It will be so nice to have some grass there finally.
I started to thin out the garden, and will hopefully finish it up tomorrow.
Madi and I also did a little weeding....again, hope to finish more of that tomorrow.
Brent put up a fence in the agrden so that I could attach my tomatoes to it.
I am really excited about my garden.
Things seem to be growing really good!
Except my strawberries...I would have liked for them to take off better.
Oh well, maybe they will do better next year.
Anyway....
So we did get stuff done today.
We did think about starting the railing, but decided to take it easy.
After dinner we had some of Dads Fathers Day cheesecake and root beer floats.
We also got a movie to watch together.
Hard work is fun together and so it taking it easy :)




1 comment:

Emily Peterson said...

Great "taking it easy" pics!